The British Chamber of Commerce in China, in collaboration with SwissCham Beijing and BenCham, is delighted to invite you to a Business Luncheon about China's Cybersecurity Law on June 27th 2019.
China's Cybersecurity Law came into force on 1 June 2017. Now 2 years on, what the newest developments can we see and what implications can we learn from?We are glad to invite our guest speaker, Taylor Wessing partner, Dr. Michael Tan, who would like to share his practical experience and in-depth thoughts to the audiences including:
- General overview and big picture
- Legal landscape development
- Law enforcement practice and trend
- Newly released guidelines/standards and their implications
- Compliance approach and recommendable measures
We would like to offer our members and friends the great opportunity to participate in this lunch session, for which more information will follow and which is also the chance for networking and exchanging with other company representatives.