- Why does China's domestic slowdown have more of an impact on British business in China than the trade war?
- How meaningful do you think recent efforts by the government to improve the business environment have been?
- What does the future look like for your business in China?
The British Business in China: Member Sentiment Survey 2019/2020 is the second public survey of British businesses in China. Over 200 of our members were asked to provide their reflections on their business experience in 2019 and their outlook on 2020.
The 2018/19 Survey showed that the three most critical issues facing British businesses were:
- Cybersecurity requirements.
- Intellectual property protection.
- Licensing restrictions.
Join us, as we analyse the results from this years edition, as well as hear from an expert panel who will discuss the prospects for British businesses in 2020.